THINGS TO KNOW BEFORE ADOPTING A HUSKY:
- You will get your yard re-landscaped, trees and flowers trimmed for free!
- You get to step in holes and break your leg!
- Hugging a Husky leaves you warm and very fuzzy...
- Come home to find the house robbed – husky watched!
- No need to mow the lawn anymore.
- Huskies are territorial - “Stay away from my food bowl”
- Huskies love to jump fences and run – returning home is optional.
- Huskies can eat anything $1000 surgery removes it.
- Huskies are easy to train, as long as master cooperates!
- Neighborhood cats are no longer a problem!